Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Monday, July 7, 2008

Rain...


Rain is the most written topic but every time I read an article about rain I feel as though I am drenched in a soft shower. Yes, today morning Bangalore climate would have baffled many people here. The climate was just perfect for a hot coffee, soothing music, high raised Balcony and a heart full of memories.

There was wetness every where I was seated in the first seat of my cab to office I purposefully sat there to enjoy the rhythmic dance of Nature. As our cab was speeding between the neatly laid trees along both the side of the road it was awesome to see the wet trees, green leaves which allowed drizzle to softly touch them and the sun playing hide and seek with the clouds to show his existence and this game brought a nice warmth amidst the cool breeze.

I could see people in park enjoying the perfect climate, there were kids rushing to school clad in their rain coats, girls walking hiding in their umbrella, Guys posing as heroes in their bikes and cars all was like a movie scene… I felt very jealous of them cause they were so lucky to actually enjoy this climate I controlled thinking at least I can enjoy watching these things.

Sitting in that corner seat in the journey of 1hr by virtue of this climate I could go back to my childhood, teenage and remember all that happened in the similar climate. Just then I saw a small coffee shop where years back when we college friends finished tuitions early morning and stood there drinking hot coffee and chatting shouting teasing each other.

I must say sometimes nature takes us back just as recap and gets the fresh feeling. Thanks to Mother Nature who made my day begin so beautifully with lots of memories and smiles. I guess many would have felt the same…

7 comments:

santhu said...

gexcellent oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Arun said...

The wording in the writing of rain is wonderfull. When i get drenched its really good feeling...........

Arun said...

Excellent Writing madam..........

Arun Yadwad said...

Ramya,

Thesae articles just show that you are a very enthusiastic person and have very positive and inspiring view on life. Keep it up for life time. You will inspire many a people along the way.

Thank you,
-Arun Yadwad

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! And we should have got down from the cab to have a coffee today, we won't get this day back (though we can always hope tomorrow would be even better :) )

~chaos

Kabs said...

hi rammu! this article is excellent really! when i read it, i felt like i was doing all those things in rain! wow! superb!!!

Chandrakanth said...

super kane... oodbekadre naanoo ninna jote kootkondu idella nodtiddin eno ansta ittu!! Kansalli iro haage cab, silkboard, hosur road e-city ella picture kannedurige barta ittu! really good one!