Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Thursday, October 4, 2012

** Time to celebrate ** :)


Life is at its best when your little efforts and little details are noticed and appreciated isn’t it? I am exactly rejoicing one such happiness at this very moment.

I hardly had any idea that the blog which I started for some stupid reason will get me so many good friends across the globe. Trust me friends, it’s not exaggeration if I say that it is via this blog and all your blogs I have learnt to appreciate and celebrate the beauty of life. And as icing on cake, today this blogspot “Chittrana” has got me recognition and a presence in fellow blogger’s blogspot. I am immensely thankful to all of you for making my day so wonderful everyday via your blogpost, your comments and feedback. Oh how can I forget your constant encouragement, no matter how bad I write I feel you tap my back and motivate me to write more by showering awards and tagging me in your blogs.  

Recently I have been awarded and tagged by Kappu and Nilanjana Bose. I haven’t met or interacted with them apart from Comment section in Blogger, But trust me friends these 2 wonderful people are extraordinary reservoir of creativity, talent and Energy.

As always I break rules and I am doing it again! Though I will not be able to make full justice to the rules set by them I will try present my gratitude in my own way :D

Introducing my motivators…

You name a topic and genre be it on Travel, Family, Social awareness, Business, Friendship, Romance and anything that you name then google should land you directly in Kappu’sBlog. An extraordinarily talented Blogger and a very kind human being who constantly encourages fellow bloggers to blog their best. Buddy where ever you are, a big hug to you and please know that I am very eager to meet you sometime!

She gifted me

Give her random string of words from any corner of the dictionary and trust me you will be astonished and mesmerized to see a wonderful poetry that she will be able to come up with. If you want to sail through your memories, remember your love or hate anything for the matter of fact all you have to do is get immersed in her poetry. I guarantee you a unforgettable experience that she gives you in her blog. I am very glad to say that she inspired me to write a romantic post which I had never ventured till then. NB, a tag by you is very much treasured.

She gifted me

 Though I will not be able to follow the exact challenge, I will want tag few of the bloggers who are my dearest friends and I have set few new rules for them :)

You guys are very Creative, so you deserve Kreative Award     Jenny     KP    Raj     Ashwini    Nivedita    FIF    Nilanjana    Rahul Sir   Ranjana

You are Liebster    Gopi  Bikram  Binu   Kappu 

Please see the respective rules…

Liebster Award: Please see the original challenge here!
But my challenge for you guys is
1.    Write few lines or a post on one interesting hobby you have or you have ever heard OR you can choose to write a post on a person you have met or incident that has happened during any of your travel.
2.    Let me know when you do so
  
Kreative Award: Please see the original challenge here!
But my challenge for you guys is
1.    Creativity is what to be challenged in this award section, Please write anything a poem, a story, an incident or anything that you can pair this image with



2.    Let me know when you do so:D

OYYYYYYY don’t forget to flash your award on your blogs :D I will be dropping in to check :) also please pass it on to your blogger circuit :D

Yahoooooo :D Relay is on, I have now passed the baton to you ;) I am excited to see your reactions in your blogs ;) 

25 comments:

Rahul Bhatia said...

Very kind of you Ramya:) Your blog is a source of boundless entertainment and energy:) Hope it prospers and more people discover it:)Thanks a lot!

Jenny said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you madame Ramya :-) But I cannot see the pic :-(

Ranjana Bhat said...

Thanks for the award Sisi.. will try my best!! :) You deserve all of these awards :)

Found In Folsom said...

Thank you Sweety. I am humbled. do you really think I am that creative? haha. Hmm, will surely do..please give me some time...:)Thank you for introducing kappu and Nilanjana.

Nilanjana Bose said...

Many congratulations on the awards Ramya! your blog always makes me smile and also think, you have such an honest and unique voice...thank you so much for the tag....will try my best :)

Denise Covey said...

Hello there. These awards are lovely as is your enthusiasm for the world of the blog.

Prashanth said...

Congratulations Ramya, I honestly think you deserved those much! Good going :o)

So, when's the party haan?? :D

Ramya said...

@Rahul sir: :D Thanks a lot I am happy to see my blog being source of energy :D Please pick your award and eager to see your creativity flow :D

@Jen: Hopefully now you can see, in the excitement to share the award with you all I had forgot to attach the pic :D, Please pick your award and eager to see your creativity flow :D.

Ramya said...

@Ranjana: :D thanks sweety :D let me know when you do so will love to read your entry for that

@FIF: why do you doubt you are amazingly talented :D do comeup with something i will eagerly wait for it

@Nilanjana: Thanks NB, I am so sure that I will get to read the best for the image in your blog :D

Ramya said...

@Denies: Hey thanks a lot :D will sometime try to attempt your challenges :D

@Prashant: thanks a lot :D have you recovered fully :D I think so and thats the reason you are asking for PArty :D ok lets meet soon for that

Bikram said...

and you award me toooo YAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thank you thank you thank youuu ... oooops sorry sorry let me first say CONGRATULATIONSssssssssssss on the awards , your blog truly deserves both the awards ..

and now coming back to me getting is YAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


Bikram's

Ramya said...

@Bikram: This one is :D just a small drop in ocean of awards you have been showered :D I wanted to force you guys to do something :D which I wanted to see how creative you can get so :D awarded you and am waiting to see how beautifully you will take this challenge :D

:D Waiting to see my award in your "Awards" page :D

Kappu said...

Awwwwww.. liebster!! thank you Rammmmmmmya! and yep will do the challenge soon and will write it up!! ;)

take care and happy weekend to you and yours!

Do stop by my blog! I'd love your comments & visits!!

Gopinath said...

Congrats ramya you deserve much more. I m speechless as u thought me worth for a blog award as i have not even written number of blogs even to two digits. I will try to live up your expectations.....u made my day. I m happy that i met some one like u in net world just when i almost lost faith in friendship inspite of having hundreds...

adhi das said...

congrats dear Ramya i feel u r a very nice and interesting person...GOD LOVE U & UR Family..

adhi das said...

congrats dear Ramya i feel u r a very nice and interesting person...GOD LOVE U & UR Family..

Web Services Company said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, http://trafficpulse.biz/ have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Gopinath said...

Challenge Done the blog. Check my blog.

Ramya said...

@Kappu: I should thank you :D for considering me worthy for your tag and award :D. Please follow the :) award rule :D and I am excited to see what you will share with us :D

@Gopi: thanks, you accepted and also you completed the challenge I am very happy to have friends like you. keep writing :D

@AdhiDas: Thanks a lot for your best wishes :D

Raj said...


First of all many many congratulations for the awards. You are a wonderful writer and a wonderful person. It is a pleasure to read your articles as they always bring a smile in my heart. They have their generous dose of humor and are thought provoking at times. So you deserve all the accolades and more.

And lovely to read about Kappu and Nilanjana as well. You have written about them very nicely.

And thank you so much for thinking that I have some creativity (dunno how you got that misplaced idea though. :P). But thank you so much. I am glad you like my writing. And now that you have given me a difficult challenge I shall try to rake my brain about it. :P

Nivedita Chirantan said...

that is very sweet of you to consider me, a newbie in blogging Ramya, sorry couldnt reply earlier as was busy with my exams... so all set to shake my joints and get ready for the challenge.. and by the way congrats on your awards.. you deserve it.

Ramya said...

@Raj: Idea of you being creative is not the one I got :D its the one you are showcasing in MindFiction :D so you can blame me for that!

:D now pick up that pen and paper and try to meet the challenge :D I am waiting for your response in your blog :D

Ramya said...

@Niveditha: Congrats, and yes awesomely you have met the challenge given. that was a fantastic story. very creative! keep writing!
That shows that you are worth the award! :D

BGT said...

Congratulations Ramya for the award :) You truly deserve it...

And thanks a ton Ramya for presenting me with an award :) Let me be honest with you. Once I received your mail, you know the first thing I did? Googled "Liebster".. After knowing that its a German word (and the fact that i dont know German), I am happy :D

I will surely rise up to the challenge. It'll be slightly delayed as there's lots happening on the family front). I am now publishing the saved post (and some quick news post) to ensure my blog remains active. ;-)

KIRAN said...

Hey there, I found that It 's amazing article and its useful for me. I found that you have posted interested articles.

I would like to recommend your blog to my friends and others thanks & keep it up.

Classified Website Designing Company Jaipur | Best Classified Portal Development Services Jaipur

Digital Marketing Company Jaipur | Digital Marketing Services Jaipur | Digital Marketing Expert Jaipur | Online Marketing Services Jaipur

Ecommerce Portal Design Company Jaipur | Shopping Website Designing Services Jaipur